The meeting that was held in collaboration with Stakeholders which included Health Experts, Academia, Policy Makers, Health Advocates, Students, and the Media came up with the following recommendations with the understanding that an effective Primary Healthcare Delivery system would help to achieve the much desired Universal Health Coverage:
1. That the Government to adequately sustain the revamping and strengthening of the Primary Healthcare Centers that is ongoing leaving none out of it;
2. That the government should ensure a system where drugs, consumables and other items/equipment to effectively run the primary healthcare centers are always in adequate stock.
4. That there was the need for deliberate effort to promote local production medical equipment, items and drug by creating enabling environment for these production including removal of tariff on imported materials used in producing drugs;
5. That research is a key factor when considering Universal Health Coverage hence the need for adequate investment and encouragement of research;
6. That the government should put measures in place to ensure everybody benefit seamless from the health insurance scheme with adequate access and affordability;
7. That there should concerted effort not to leave any group behind with special attention to integrate Adolescent/Youth Sexual Reproductive Health (AYSRH) policy matters in every spheres;